Monday, January 12, 2009

OK, right now I'm going to sound like a little high school girl but whatever, I don't care.
I have been alone for months wanting a boyfriend and all that jazz, basically just sick of being alone or whatever.
All of a sudden they think they came all just come at once...(no pun intended) and what am i to do??? 6 of them just think it was the right time to move??
but then of course this is the high school bull shit i was talking about...only two of them are guys that i would really per sue.
both of them are really great guys, but only one of them is going to really take the time to spend time with me, and that's really what I'm looking for right now. I hate how relationships are always about sex and what not. as fun as it is, i want more out of a relationship. I am so sick of being alone!!!!

and on top of that...the child support case is coming up...freaking out about that as well...I guess that's the one thing I should just go with the flow and stop worrying about it, not much good can come out of that...ya know??

Also it's getting closer for me to move, i want out of here so much!!!
I hate living here, another thing I get to wait for!! yepy!!

I want a home not some ghetto ass apartment where i think every night a bullet is going to come flying in one of the windows or something...god really??
I'm not really sure why we are still here, but every place i try to move they keep dickin me around, we don't belong here...we are not like these people
that's why i hate people coming to my house because i think, they will judge me for being here, and its happened before. My FRIENDS?? yea, well that's still yet to be seen, ha ha i hope some day i can trust people again...keeping my guards up doesn't help the fact that I'm sick of being alone


ANyWaYS GoOD NiGhT,

MEGAN

No comments:

Post a Comment